Saturday, June 6

Love Quotes For Her and Him

Love Quotes For All Ages 

quotes about love

 
1.) These are not just "QUOTES"
If HE Reads he becomes 'Romeo'
If SHE Reads she becomes 'Juliet'

2.)In my way there are many Flowers,But I would not forget to stand and look at Rose and smile.Because it remains me yours smile.-Love Quotes

3.)My one whole life is not enough
to kiss your 10 fingers.
I beg God to give 10 life just to kiss your fingers.

4.)Every beautiful objects remains you.
The objects remain you are Beautiful to me.

5.)My desire is Talking with you every day and watching you every second.

6.)The words are not enough to say that "We are made for each other"when you call my name I feel like my hole life has changed.

7.)Don't look at me,I am dying.
Dying is really painful.
I never want to be the same,its time to re arrange.
Just touch me once.I die and never pain again.

8.)Baby 'I LOVE YOU' but I pray you to not accept my Love Immediately.
Before you love me I want to love every look of your HATE.

9.)You are always asking me at every meeting that "How much you are loving me?",and now I have proved it.My daughter name is Yours.

10.)After every quarrel between us I Love You more than the day.But you are telling me that no fight again.Please don't stop fighting with me.I want to love you more than this at every time. -Love Quotes

Happiness Quotes About Love

11.)Every day I'm waiting outside of my home.Not to talk with you but your shadow touches my home is enough for my heart.

12.)I don't want your photo.I can definitely say It is not you.
It is not shy at every touch.
It is not kiss me after every poem.
It is not smells like you even more closer.
Please keep it yourself.
I don't want this photo.This is not you.

13.)What ever I ask with you you are smiling,I'm curious.If I ask you to smile what will you do?

14.)Moon + Star - Night
      Color + Smell - Flower
      Cool + White - Snow
      snow + Flower + Night - US

15.)Now I'm thinking of you.
I wish to express all my love but I can't express in words.
I realize now.It is very difficult to write a Poem for a 'Poem'

16.)The day I'm waiting for is lying on your chest and say all my sorrowful moment.

17.)I know hair smell like flower,but what a miracle,All flowers smell like your hair.

18.)My Wish :

Every day morning walk up after hearing your voice.
Breakfast,lunch,dinner with you.
Lying on your Lab at every happy and sad moment.
Getting punishment for my mistakes from you.
God will fulfill my wish??

19.)What have you done to me?
Are you coming to earth to kill me?
Dear Angel,Don't look and smile at me,
if your wish is killing me,just say 'I LOVE YOU'.
I Don't want to hear any other words after that.

20.)You Rainbow,I 7 Colors
       You Book , I pages
       You Milk , I White
We are made for each other.This how simply I can say 'I LOVE YOU'.

Self Confidence Quotes 

21.)In a life book you are thumb and I am forth finger.
Every thing writing in this book becomes 'POEM' all love Poems.

22.)I Love you my wife.
Most of the time I don't know what I need exactly but you giving me exactly what I want.
I would like to fulfill all your wishes in our life.
I think I'm doing it.
Happy Anniversary.

23.)I don't know how 'madly I'm Loving you'.
But I can say 'MADLY' I'm loving you.
I touch all flowers which I see and I feel those are your fingers.
I watch all the day moon and I feel those are your nails,
MADLY I'm loving you. -Quotes About Love

24.)The word 'NO' is smaller than 'YES',I don't want to strain you. 'NO' is enough.But you too lazy not even telling 'NO'.

25.)I walk up every morning by thinking you.
I come to college to see you.
I am waiting for break to talk with you.
I am writing your name first in my pen.
I go to bed every day by thinking your smile.
I think I'm in Love with you.

26.)I am Selfless..:-)
I don't pray to god to give beautiful wife for me,but I pray that to give beautiful daughter in law to my parents.

27.)I'm not a poet to express my love in poem,even I'm not an ordinary man to express my love in 3 words.

28.)Dear I don't want you to live without me!!..Lets start the life together.'I LOVE YOU'.

29.)When I met you at first time I can't speak,smell and feel anything.After I realize this is how one can feel when see God at first time.

30.)We met each other,
First I spoke with you,then you spoke with me.
Slowly we become friends,
You supported & encourage me,
I fall in love & I expressed it to you
Will you be mine?

31.)I don't need your presence
My eyes are only need it.
I don't want you to smile
My ears are only want it.
I don't want walk with you
My hand is only waiting for it.
I Don't Love You
My Heart Only Loving You.

32.)I have waited on your way many hours for you just to cross me once.
 I have spend all my energy to shout for your single look at me
I have lose my blood to propose,Still I can't wait for your reply dear..
Come to me soon.

33.)I got boon from God.
God will create one star at every time I thinking of you
Just come out and watch How many stars are there. -

34.)You are achieving everything..
Just by 2 drops of tears.

35.)Please don't disturb me.I have already disturbed by some one.

36.)After fighting each other there is no word I find to make you cool,But single kiss you are giving me is enough to forget everything.-Quotes on love

37.)According to you,
        My love is torn or Flower
       My Love is Sweet or Hot
       My love is right or wrong
       Just Feel my Love :-)

38.)One side love is 1000 times better that two side love.

39.)All cloud are Papers , My ink is Sky's blue.
I'm writing my love to you as a letter.
Don't worry Sun & Moon are post man.
Day or night any time my letter will reach you.

40.)If any one call aloud your name I was suddenly turn over them even I knew they are not calling you.

41.)Boy : What are you praying?
       Girl : 100 life with you.
       Boy : is that enough?
       Girl :!!??..
       Boy : Fool ask dead less life.100 years not enough for us.-Love Quotes
      
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism