Saturday, June 6

50 Happy Birthday Wishes For Husband

Happy & Funny Birthday wishes for Husband

birthday wishes for a husband
1.My sweet heart,You give me the light for my life lamp.Love you so much dear.Happy birthday.

2.Dear baby,I need thousands of life to live with you.Happy birthday sweet heart.

3.My Dear,I am wishing you good luck in all your attempts and I am with you always in all your joy & sorrows.Happy birthday my darling.

4.My dear , birthday message for my husband is today you deserve to have a long deep kiss.Love you so much.

5.Dear,You are Man of my life,Love of my heart , Prince of my thoughts.Happy birthday wishes for my dear husband.

6.Love can change anything,The thing I realize from you.I am here to give you a change.Happy birthday my sweet heart.

7.On this day God has sent a prince to the earth,slowly he has sent angel that is apart.But you are king of my heart.I Love you So much Dear.I am going to make you a wonderful birthday.

8.Dear,
You have filled my life with full of joy,
You make me to know the value of life,
You created the heaven in earth.I Love You So Much Have a pleasant and very great happy birthday dear.

9. My dearest friend,
You are not just husband , some times like father , some times child and some times you are my mother.I am very blessed to have an husband like you.I am wishing you to have a very long life together. Happy birthday sweet heart.

10.My Dear,I will do anything to make you smile.I want you to be happy always.Happy Birthday my sweet heart.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Father,Mom,Sister and Brother

12.This is the day I am waiting for you to give lot of surprises.I will make you this day as memorable one,Happy birthday Dear.

13.My Dear Honey,
The family , Respect and the love everything is because of you.
You are my precious.Love you so much dear and have a best happy birthday dear.

14.I am always feeling confident because you are here to fulfill all my dreams,Happy birthday dear Husband love you so so much.

15.Dear , You are my first child ever,Happy birthday my dear sweet husband.

16.Best birthday wishes for a husband is to give freedom for him,so I let you free today.Happy birthday dear.

17.The wind swines slowly,Flowers smells lightly , Sun shines brightly for wishing you a very happy birthday with my heart of love.Have a best birthday dear.

18.Having a husband like you is a comparison less thing.Love you so much and lets celebrate our one of the memorable day.Happy birthday dear.
 
19.My Dear,My life is become complete circle because of your presence,without you there is no meaning for my life.My life becomes our life,Thank you for being on my life.Happy Birthday dear.

20.On this lovable day,I am wishing my lovable husband that all your day beginning and ending must be holding on your wife.Happy birthday dear.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Son

21.My Dear,Thank you for making me to know what is real love.I never experienced this love from any others.I too love you so much and happy birthday my dear.

22.On this special day , I am waiting for you to tell something.
You are the best person and best human in the world.
I don't have a word to say how much I Love You.
This single world and this single day is not enough to show my love.
Many more happy returns of the day dear.
Happy Birthday sweet heart.

23.My Dear,I am wishing you to have a best things in your life as your wife.Happy Birthday sweet heart.

24.Dear Husband , This day expressing simply there are many more years waiting for you to enjoy beautiful life with cute wife.Happy birthday dear honey.

25.Honey, 
Today you deserve a thousand kiss.Happy birthday my sweet heart.

26.The best birthday gift of mine is being your mother.Happy birthday sweet heart.

27. Ages may getting older and older but still the love on you is getting younger and younger.My handsome husband happy birthday my dear.

28.Dear,It is not possible to blow all the 60 candles,So I'll help you to blow it off.Happy birthday my sweet smart husband.

29.Even we have traveled long distance I may not get tired,Instead My Love growing and my heart is strong to hold you ever.Happy birthday my sweet heart.

30.My Dear,
You make my all memorable things.The days that you make me happy are became as star on the earth.This is one of those precious day which I make for you and keep the day as moon on your earth.Happy birthday darling.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter

31.I am the luckiest person in the world to have a fantastic husband like you.Happy birthday dear.

32.My Honey , I Just can't even thing of life without you.I want you to hold your hands always.I am wishing you with heart full of love Happy birthday my dear husband.

33.I now perfectly understood what is life partner means...You are my soul mate , You are my sweet heart.Love with you is so much fun and beautiful.Happy birthday my dear sweet heart and thank you for everything.

34.My Dear Husband , At every time you holding me I feel the very first hold from you.You are always having the same with with me,I am so happy for that.Many more happy returns of the day,Happy birthday dear.

35.My Sweet honey , Your words are my inspirational quotes for all my efforts.All my victory is because of you.Happy birthday my dear.

36.The only person to whom I pray for , I care for  , I wait for , I scarifies for is only 'YOU'Happy Birthday Husband.

37.I do not know to write a poems or quotes,I can't find a apt word some times to speak.But from the bottom of my heart I can clearly say 'I Love You',Happy special prosperous birthday my dear sweet and cool husband.

38.I may not cool person like you,I may not jovial one like you but All my joy and happiness is only you.Happy birthday my dear sweet heart.

39.We have crossed many of the years together,We may get older but even each of your birthday my heart is beating to give a pleasant surprise and best gift.Happy Birthday my sweet heart.

40.May we celebrate lot of your birthdays together,still my heart slips little while you feed the cake.Happy birthday my dear sweet hubby.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

41.The place I wish to die is inside your arms,Love you so much dear,You have presented a beautiful life.On this birthday I am repaying the same.Happy Birthday Honey.

42.My life , My adviser , my doctor , my best friend , my soul mate , my teacher and you are playing more and more role.Have a very pleasant happy birthday my sweet heart.

43.I don't know why god has separated us from last birth and joined us after these much years.He is cruel.Any way its time to celebrate our fruitful day.Happy birthday my dear.

44.My Dear,You are my hero.
My heart is always thinking of you , My eyes are always waiting to see you , My hands are always writing your name.Still I Love you more than everything.Happy Birthday My Sweet Heart.

45.The best moment in my life is sharing my sad moment with you.Happy birthday sweet heart.

46.What ever happens between us at the end of the day my heart is willing to sleep on your chest.Be my side always dear.Happy birthday sweet heart.

47.My Dear I have searched to present you gift on this birthday,But everything is not worth in front of your cute smile than this rose.Happy Birthday sweet heart.

48.What is this ?certainly you become older today,Oh!..Its your 40th birthday.Have a great birthday young man.

49.The only gift which god has sent me before my birth is you.Happy birthday sweet honey.

50.Love is the only thing which can't say I loved you or I will love you.It is always I Love You,Similarly May your age increases that is not a matter,But still you are younger for me ever.Happy Birthday My sweet child husband.
   


Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism