Saturday, June 6

Happy Birthday Wishes For Son

Happy Birthday Wishes From Father To son

birthday wishes from father


1.Happy Birthday to you my dear son, this day bring all joy to you

2.May God gives 100 years for you to live a healthy life.Happy Birthday my dear cute son

3.Delete all your sorrows from your life this day and live happily for remaining day.Happy Birthday buddy

4.For all it is another birthday for you, For me it is my child first birthday how old you are never mind For me.Happy Birthday Son

5.Ask me anything my little hero i will fulfill all your wish this day.Happy Birthday dear son

6.Do something useful today son because your birthday should create history.Happy Birthday Dear

7.Your Birthday gives so much happiness to me my dear son.I am saying from my heart live long life happily.

8.This Birthday may brings you joy and sweetened things.Happy Birthday

9.I'm very happy to have a son like you Happy Birthday cute boy

10.A very happy birthday to my smart hero

Birthday Wishes For Friend

11.I never forget the memories that I enjoy with you son,Enjoy this rocking birthday my little baby

12.Love you so much baby wake up and start your enjoyment now onwards.Happy Birthday

13.You always prove me that you are perfect man.I thank to god that I have a son like you Wish you many more happy returns of the day son.

14.All the son's in this world is perfect for their fathers.Happy Birthday To My Dear Boy

15.Once again rock this birthday event an enjoyable moment.Happy Birthday amazing baby

16.Give it to needy people whatever you have this is my birthday wish for you boy.

17.Helping and caring makes you a good person always do this work.Happy Birthday

18.How old are you I don't care, you are always a little smart boy for me.Happy Birthday My Dear Natty Baby

19.Eat well at correct time,Sleep well at correct time and wake up at correct time this will give you healthy and long life.Happy Birthday Baby

20.You are always my dearest,youngest and smartest child.Happy Birthday Fat Boy.

100 Happy Birthday Wishes,Messages and Greetings

21.Happy Birthday Mr.Son, you are always awesome.

22.This birthday is another great day for you.Happy Birthday

23.Never expect anything from any one son it hurts you more don't take it is as serious.Happy Birthday

24.Another age came to you don't leave your favorite smile it continues in this age also.

25.Happy Birthday son, As a personal adviser I tell you one thing that don't believe anyone who always only facilitate you they are too dangerous.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Husband

26.No one in this world is as good as you my dear son.Happy Birthday

27.Make others happy in this day my baby,Have a great birthday

28.Help others,Don't do wrong things live as a example for many people.Happy Birthday Legend

29.Keep an ambition and always work for it son have a joyful birthday

30.You are smartest and kindest son for me,No one beat your kindness I Love You my dear son.Have a nice birthday dear.
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism