Saturday, June 6

100 Happy Birthday Wishes,Messages,Quotes



100 Happy Birthday Wishes,Messages,Quotes



happy birthday messages


1.This day is remaining us you are getting Older.But your heart is always a child.Every year you are getting younger and Younger.You are amazing.Happy to have a friend like you.You may get many happy birth day wishes today.But this is from my bottom of the heart.Have many more joyful returns of the day.

Happy Birth Day.

2.This is another day for celebration.There is two reason for celebrating this day.
Forgot all your bad moments by blow out the candle and welcome your future sweet moment by cut the cake.Lets start the wishes for birthday.We are here to fulfill it.Many More Happy and enjoyable returns of the day.Happy Birth Day.

3. Dear Friend ,
I wish the day you are beginning is gives you all your dreams come true.Satisfy all your needs and bring all your lovable person to you.You will get best birth day wishes on this birth day.One of them is mine.Happy Birthday.

4.Happy Birth day My Dear Friend,
During every birth day of yours,You are getting closer and closer to me.We all awaiting for this precious day.All my wishes are only for you.Giving gifts are making us distance.Just come with your purse.We are waiting to celebrate.

5. The worst thing in your past may bring best thing to your future.Keep this birthday messages to your heart.Happy Birth day.

6.This is the first wish you are reading and smiling without brush your teeth.
Please go and brush on this fine day at least.Wish you many more happy birth day my dearest friend.

7.Birthday wishes to a friend : The birthday is simply telling you to watch out your pocket money. Happy Birth day.

8.This is a fresh day to start a new year.Eat a lot,enjoy a lot have a best birthday.

9.It is not possible to born every year,but you can refresh your life like a new baby.This is the day to refresh your Life.Have a best Happy Birthday.

10.Thank you for born.It may be just birth day to you,but you are our princess who spread happiness in our life.Happy Birthday.

11.The best birthday wishes ever is from the parents.We wish you all success for all your attempts.Happy Birthday.

12.I am waiting for this day to wish you to gift you after our meeting.Finally the day has come.I have search birthday wishes messages for you.But this line express my heart to you.My birth become meaningful because of your birth.Happy birth day.

13.Many Rose buts born today to celebrate a birthday of Rose princess.

14.Use all your previous year as a experience and start a new journey with a lesson of experience.Happy Birthday

15.Birthday greetings : Many more happy returns of the day and another 364 days.

16.Happy birthday.We pray God that all your wishes come true.....before your parents know *-p

17.Many more happy returns of the day,but please bring some more money at least next return.Happy Birth day my dear friend.

18.The best 3 things on a birth day is Paying bill for friends remaining two are the same.Happy Birth Day Friend?

19.Dear Friend,I have shared all my sorrows and it became half.I have shared all my happy moments and it became double.So I can't feel it is yours birthday.It is ours birth day.Many more happy returns of the day.

20.Dear Friend,
The best birthday wish that I am asking with you is We should celebrate this year birthday as 10th ,20th..50th year anniversary and till the end.

Also take a look at: 50 Happy Birthday Wishes Images


21.The flowers are waiting for hold by your hand,
The Fragrance is waiting for feel your aroma,
The Sandal is waiting for touch your cheese
On this special day,The all things touches by you is send by God.
Dear Angel,Happy Birthday.Please look me once,I too send for you from God.

22.Today is the day to remain you are getting Older.
So start your journey to achieve your aim.Happy Birthday

23.You may be getting older
But please no tears
I am here
Everything to share
You are my dear.
Many more happy returns of the day Friend.

24.Making proud is the best gratuity by every Child.You always making us proud.Many more happy returns of the day.

25.Birthday wishes for a friend : Eat a lot , enjoy a lot , Collect money , buy some food , give that to needy.The blessings of them gives you a best birthday.Have a great birthday.

26.My Lovable Mother,
You are awaited for my birth,
Make every my birth day happier,
This is the time of Mine.
I will give great birth day to you.
Many more happy returns of this day.

27.Glowing lights,
Beautiful flowers,
Gorgeous Clothing's,
Fragrance place,
Best relations
all are waiting for your Happy birthday
Have a long and fantastic life ever.

28. Today is the lovable day of my lovable person.
The world best day ever for me is Your Birth day.
All other days are next to this only.
I take effort to fulfill all your wishes on this precious day.
Come to me soon.
Happy Birthday

29. Dear,
Now you are one more year old,
One more year Experienced,
One more year smart,
You are now on one more year near to your achievement.
Have a rocking birthday.

30.Today is yours day.
Wish all the good things,
On this precious day god will help you
 to achieve all your good wish come true.
Many More Best Happy Returns Of Your Birthday.
Happy Birth day.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Son

31.On this birthday I am having big surprise for you.
I don't bring any gift for you.
Are you Surprised?.
Happy Birthday My dear son.

32.Many more happy returns of the day.Our wishes for your birthday is This birthday brings you big size cake,pocket full of money,party permission from your dad.

33.My Dear Friend,
Happy Birthday To You.
The number of birthdays can say you are getting older,
But the numbers only getting older.
You are always young.

34.Wishing you to fill all the day with pleasure and happiness.
Today you will find many surprises and sweet shocks
Get ready to meet the day.
Happy & Happy Birthday to you.

35.Today is the day for telling you this world.
I can't get other opportunity to tell this on this year.
The word I wish to say is..'Happy Birth Day My Dear'

36.Happy Birthday
Have a Great fun on this year.
I Assure you that this year will be the best from the previous years.
Because you learned More , You experienced more..
So lets hope for the best on this year.

37.You always treating me like princess,So to the King
Wish you happy birthday Daddy and Thank you for making good things with me.
I wish you to have a long long life with us.

38. 
B - Bring chocolates
I - Invite all to home
R - Ready with special food
T - Treat all friends & relatives well
H - be Happy all the day
D - Dance on the party
A - Actively celebrate the day
Y - make it as Your day

39.Birthday may be celebrated without cakes and candles
But every birthday should celebrate with good heart wishing.
I am one of the good heart to wish you.
Best Happy Birthday To You.

40.Years are passing away,
Many birthday have come,
Still the love between us is growing & growing
I don't feel about our aging,because
every year of your birthday get more affection between us.
Happy Birth day My Dear.

42.The world's smart person born today a few years before.
Happy Birthday Dear.

43.I have tried for many best birthday wishes,But from heart I can say Happy Birth Day Dear.You are gift us.Have a happiest and fun full birthday ever.

44. Americans what will do on their Birthday?.....Getting 1 more year older.
Have the same smile on your face ever..Happy Birthday my dear friend.

45.Your age may cover all the cakes with the number of candles,
But I am with you from the first candle.I wish to celebrate all coming birthdays together.
Happy Birthday My dear Old Friend.

46. I receive true affection & care with my parents and next is you.
You may be not my blood relation,but you are my soul mate.
I am very glad to celebrate your birthday.Happy Birthday.My Sweetest birthday wishes to my closest friend.

47.Can you remember your last birthday?.
This birthday makes you forget all your previous birthdays.
We are going to rock on this day.
Happy Birthday My dear friend.
Come quick to start celebrate.

48. Happy Birth day to my dear.
Help people and celebrate it with nature.
Make this day as a special day.
Try to be not pollute nature.
Have a great day.

49.I pray
The day all you hearing only good things
All you seeing is pleasant to your eyes
All you eating is sweet of bunch
Have a best celebration.Happy Birthday.

50.Today is the day a god has send her angel to the world..
She satisfies all our wishes ,
She makes all our days special ,
She gives all our good things.We pray god to give many more long life to her.
Happy Birthday Mother.

Happy Birthday Wishes For A Friend



51.Presents are the gift of 'Birthday'
Birth is a gift of 'Mother'
Mother is a gift of 'God'
So today is the day to thank every of them.
Have a pleasant and happy moments today.
Enjoy and Happy Birthday to you.

52.Have a pleasant morning,
Cheerful forenoon,
Charming evening and Delightful night
today onwards..
I wish The pleasure of today should extend throughout this year.
Happy birth day dear.

53.My Dear Friend,
The sweets & candies may exhausted
The Friends & Relatives may move on
The Dance & party may wind up
But,The moment you are enjoying should always in your mind.
Have a very best birthday from the previous years.
Many more happy returns of the day.

54.This one of the days I'm waiting for,
I wish to celebrate this birthday ever you never had.
Lets celebrate cool and joyful birth day.
Have a great day.

55.My Dear,
It is another birthday we are celebrating together,
I promise you that what are all the things I missed on your previous birthday,
I will bring everything on this day.
Have hope on me.
You are my everything . Have a special birthday.

56.Thank you For Birthday : The most precious gift on this birth day is spending your time for me.
Thank you for making this birthday as memorable one.

57.The day reminds you
The first kiss of your mother,
The first advice of your father,
The first step you walk,
The first word you speak,
The first day school.Try to be a best child for your parents.
Many more happy returns of the day.

58.Millions and millions of new flowers has born today to wish you.
They are too shy to see your beauty.So,I'm wishing you instead of them.
Happy birthday to you.

59.The sun is so bright
The moon is waiting for the night
Both wishing you to many more happy returns of the day.
Happy birthday my dear friend.

60.All other days are jealous on your birth day.Happy birthday my dear.

61.Today is the day of angel has come to the earth.Do you know it?oh,Sorry..Happy Birthday.

62.I wish to give a gift that born on your birthday.But I can't find anything except my new poem born for you.Have a lovely & prosperous Birthday.

63.The rose can forgot flowering,
The bird can forgot flying,
Even the earth can forgot Rotating
But my heart can't forget your birth day.
More & More happy returns of the day.
Happy Birthday.

64.What a miracle!!??..
Every mother is feeding baby by showing Moon but here a moon is waiting to feed me a sweet.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

65.Who found to celebrate birthday?.
If there is no these kind of a day then how can we thank you to be an angel of this home.
Thank you angel to be my child.

66.On this beloved day,
I wish the god while you celebrating 100th year anniversary of this birthday,I will the first person to bless you.Happy birth day My Dear.


67.Happy Birthday Messages : This is your **th year experience on this earth.
You learned a lot,You experienced a lot,
There is waiting more surprises in this year too.
Looking forward for the surprises.
Happy Birthday to you.

68.Twins Birthday Wishes :
The birthday is very special for you and us and this is very special wishes for birthday.
Wish you Both of you have a good wealth and good health.
Happy Happy Birthday.

69.You have received One Message :
..
..
Open
..
..
Press 
..
..
Open
..
..
Press
..
..
Open the envelope
..
..
   _* * * *    * * * * _
*              *                 *
*          HAPPY          *
 *      BIRTHDAY     *
   *                         *
       *                 *
           *        *
               *

70.You are Mother while feed me,
      You are Father while punish me,
      You are teacher while teach me,
      You are best friend while play me,
      You are child today.Happy Birth Day My Dear Brother.
You are awesome brother.  

Happy Birthday Wishes For A Daughter


71.You are the best gift of our parents.I am gifting my gift today.
Happy Birthday My Dearest Brother.

72.Happy Birthday Friend,Lets celebrate your **Th anniversary of your 30th birthday.

73.Sweet Birthday Messages : This birthday remains your aging,
But still aging is a number.The same number of wrinkle are in your face.
Happy Birthday Olde.

74.Dear Friend,
We hope you learned something from previous year,So you don't repeat the same bad thing again in this year.Happy Birthday.When will you give treat for us?

75.All the days are not same,
     All the people are not same,
     All the places are not same,
You are my special person,On this special day I wish you many more happy returns of the day.Happy birthday from the bottom the bottom of my heart.

76.Birthday wishes to a friend :
      B -  Beauty
      I   -   In
      R -  Record
      T -  Turn as
      H - Her / Him
Day - On this Special Day.
Happy Birthday Hearty. 

77.Birth is a usual thing,
But before death we should do anything to the world as a good human.
On this birth day please donate your body and give meaning for others life.
Happy and Wonderful birthday.

78.Eye donating is the best thing on your birthday.

79.Change is the only thing that can't change.So,Accept the change of your body.Happy Birthday my dear friend.

80.Dear Friend,
To get a better conclusion
Always have a open mind,Respect others,
Love People , Focus on work.
Have a memorable happy Birthday.

81.On this your birthday ,
bring all your sweet memories together,
Have smiley face,
Wear a New Dress,
Give happiness to your surroundings.
Wishing you very happy birthday.

82.Today Destroy all your bad memories,
Remind all good things,
Smile like a new baby.
Start a old life with fresh mind.
Happy Birthday Dear.

83.To day you are looking very fresh like a flower,
I wish the happiness will comes with you throughout your life.
Many More Happy Returns of the day.Happy Birthday.

84.You are the best person,
Keep your kind heart same like this.
Years may grow but please keep your heart as a child.
Happy Birthday To You.

85.God has created you,You created happiness among us.Happy Birthday Dear.

86.My birth is meaningful because of your birth.Happy Birthday My Dear.

87.To my best friend,On this best day,I'm wishing you happy happy happy birthday.

88.Today sun shines brightly,
Sky look nicely,
Air blows gently,
The beautiful day has started to wish my beautiful friend.
Happy Birthday my dear.

89.Thank you for born,
Thank you for making us happy,
Thank you for supporting each moment,
Thank you for encouraging me,
Thank you for the party.
HAVE A GREAT GREAT BIRTHDAY DEAR.


90.Good things make you to feel good day.Happy Birthday.


91.Happy last birthday as single.Happy Birthday Friend.

92.Funny things are waiting for you.
Lets celebrate to start your Happy Birthday.


93.The rose is waiting for see your sweet smile,So I bring it to show you.Happy Birth day Dear.



94.Your nose is like your father,
Eyes are like your mother,
Mouth is like your Granny,
Cheese is like your Sister,
I Like you.
Many more happy returns of the day Dear.
Happy and fun full birthday to you.


95.The best of you is your smile,
Have your own style,
I prepare sweet from milk,
And I gift you a cloth is silk,
Accept my kiss,
This is your birthday wish.
Happy Birthday My child.
Have a long life.

96.Today travel like a air.
But have some speed break.
Happy Birthday Friend.

97.The feathers are the only difference between the angel and you.Happy Birthday earth angel.

98.Remember at every birthday,You still have a better birthday.Happy Birthday.

99.I'm sorry,This may be late wish.But you are always in my heart.Every day I met you is special to me.Happy Belated Birthday my Dear Friend.

100.I Wish Your sorrows may grow like a nail,But your happiness will stay like a finger.Happy Birthday My Dear.

101.Birthdays are celebrating to know how much you are growing.So Know yourself,Avoid acting like child.Happy Birthday dear.

102.Birth is a beautiful thing and birthday is remembering of that beautiful day.Lets celebrate your birth day anniversary.Happy Birthday.

103.Life is too short,every of our birthday remaining it.Happy birthday 

104.Birthday is thank you saying day for our lovable parents.Wish them,Happy birthday friend.

105.Candles may melt , Light may blown , Cake may finish but my heart always wishing you and Happy Birthday.

106.My Dear , I have searched for many poems to wish your birthday.There is nothing I found to express your beauty.Now I started to write...Happy Birthday Dear.

107. My Hearty wishes to your pleasant birthday.Happy Birthday.

108. I hope on this birthday you will get more and more good things than other years.Hearty happy returns of the day.

109.Its a new day on this new year of your birth,Have a pleasant year.

110.Today God will fulfill all your wish.So tell your bad things to go to the hell,because they come from there to you.Happy Birthday dear.






      
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism