Saturday, June 6

Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter

Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter


Birthday wish for daughter

1.My Dear Daughter,Thank you for coming in to our life.We are blessed to have an angel like you.You make our life meaningful.Happy Birthday To You.

2.My Dear Angel,I am always with you to fulfill your all wishes.You are happy.For my little angel I am wishing many many more Happy returns of the day and Happy birthday my child.

3.I pray for God to give me the happiest thing in the world.So,On this day God gave you to me.You are my precious thing than world.I wish you to have a beautiful life.Happy Birthday My dear daughter.

4.My cutey,You presence make me responsible person,The cutest smile of yours is the best gift for me ever. For my little wounder I am wishing you happy birthday.

5.My sweety,You are the reason for I love your mom so much.You are our doll,We always want you to happy.Have a great happy birthday my dear.

6.My dear lolly pup,The only person who absolutely alike me is 'You'.You are my colorful shadow.I am doing my life is only for you.Every moment I am with you is a golden moment for me.Thank you for born in this home.Happy Birthday My Dear Sweetheart.


7.My Child,I don't want you to be the normal child.You are special,You are unique from others.God gives you the spirit of do anything.So,On this birthday I am revealing the secret That God is with you ever.Keep Rocking.Happy Birthday to you my child.

8.Dear Baby,Father is always here for you.You are my princess,You are my priceless gift of God.Happy is the best thing and share with everybody.This is my special birthday wishes for a daughter like you.

9.Dear Daughter,You will go the greatest height who never reached.You can achieve the biggest thing who never attended.You should show the purest love with everyone who never did.Happy Birthday My sweet daughter.

10.I Love everything in you.Sweet smile ,smart anger,Silly questions,simple acting You make me to learn new things always.Happy birthday my dear pretty daughter.

11.This is an another day which making me the happiest person.The day you are born is priceless.If I have a power I will give you the rainbow on this birthday.But No Problem I bring rainbow colour candies.Happy Birthday My daughter.

12.Dear beautiful baby,This day only remains me every year that you are growing.You are always my little cute Teddy.Happy and Colorful birthday my dear.

13.Dear Pretty,On this birthday I am promising you that Don't afraid of going high on your aim.Always your father is here to save you if you fall.Happy Birthday My Sweet daughter.

14.My dearest cutey,I may not near with you,My heart and my thoughts are always with you.Have a pleasant happy birthday my dear.


15.All many new things are born today to wish my cutest daughter's birthday.Happy birthday princess.

16.Today is the day to celebration.God sends me an beautiful angel,And he said to keep her carefully and happily.Happy Birthday my dear angel.

17.All my wealth is nothing before your cutest smile.All my pain gone through if you touch with little finger.A single cheek kiss of your gives me double the life.You are small wounder.Happy Birthday my dear.

18.Dear,My life has become a small circle after your arrival.And inside the circle its you only.Happy Birthday My cute daughter.

19.Dear Fairy,You make me all my days special.This day is for you,So I have many special things.Happy birthday little queen.

20.My Dear,You grown up well.Every year of your birthday I am so glad and happy about you.This year I feel little bad,You may have a children.But you are my little kid ever.I wish god to bring back those days.Happy Birthday My Sweet Heart.


21.My Dear Daughter,You are the only girl whom I fell in love but not your mother get jealous.Happy Birthday My Lovely daughter.

22.My Dear Princess,Every day of your smile is my great wish from god.I wish you the same.Happy My dear Dolly.

23.This day is to thank god to gift me this fairy.If god you become sad,come to my daughter.Her smile makes all your troubles empty.Happy Birthday Sweety.

24.My Dear,I always proud to have you.Happy birthday child.

25.On this precious day,I am wishing for very happy year starts.All your wishes may come true and I am here always to make it true.Happy Birthday My Dear.
    

Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism