Saturday, June 6

50 Happy Birthday Wishes For Wife

Happy Birthday Wishes For Wife

birthday wishes for true wife
1.My Dear I have fallen with love many times.But every time is with you only.Happy Birthday my sweet heart.

2.You have born to fulfill my life,and this is the day.Happy birthday my dear wife.

3.My Dear Honey , On this precious day I have search you for more precious gift.But in front of your small cheek smile,everything is cheaper,this rose has a little smile like you,Have it and have a very happy birthday dear.

4.Dear love , you are my medicine , some time you are my wound , You are my sweety ,and you are naughty,You are my love and always you are only my love.Happy Birthday my darling wife.

5.You make me to find who I am ,I promise you on this birthday I will be on your side at all your efforts.Happy birthday my wife.

6.We may spend many years together,But every of your birthday is remaining me still you are a child.Happy birthday my dear sweet heart.

7.You may miss your father,But I never miss my mother,I am seeing her on your face,Love you so much dear.Happy Birthday.

8.Thank you so much for born for me dear.Without you my life is nothing.Have a pleasant birthday sweet heart.

9.The precious gift I have give you on this precious day is My Heart,Will you love it?..Happy Birthday My Sweet heart.

10.My Dear ,  I promise you that I hold you at any time any where at any situation.Love you so much and have a peaceful happy birthday.Lets enjoy the day with me.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Husband

11.Every of my seconds are priceless because of your presence in each seconds,Be with me always.I am here for you.Happy birthday darling.

12.My Honey , Every time you forgive me for all my mistakes , You make me to forget all my sorrows , You are the only reason why I am Happy.For my angel I'm wishing you have a wonderful prosperous and pleasant birthday.

13.You are showing me what is heaven in the earth.Now its my turn.Happy Birthday my dear.

14.My Dear Wife , Keep the Knife , Blow the candle and cut the cake with the hand of sandal .Love you so much dear.Happy birthday to you.

15.If  they two things are perfect one's life , he was the very blessed person in the world.The first thing is good parents and second thing is good wife.Now I am the happiest and blessed person in the world.Happy birthday darling.

16.I can't forget your birthday once , Because I know if I forget once , you make me to not forget at any time.Happy Birthday my darling.

17.I may your hero but without you I am Zero.Zero has value only with the number,You are that number.Happy birthday sweety.

18.There is no one in the world beautiful than you.To my beautiful wife have a pleasant birthday.

19.My life time friend , You keep me always comfortable.I love to be with you.Happy Birthday honey.

20.Baby , God has done a wonder by creating you for me  again he done a wounder by creating me for you.We are made for each other.Happy birthday My lovable wife.

Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

21.My Dear,So many thanks for you to make me a father.You are the reason for why I am responsible.Happy birthday y dear baby.

22.Dear,even god has surprised one moment,How two soul can live in a single body.Without you no I am.Happy birthday sweet heart.

23.May my love starts by seeing your beauty ,  but now it grooms well by your heart and care.Love you dear happy birthday my wife.

24.Wife is should be life ,but some times she is knife.......................to cut my sorrows.Happy birthday darling,Have a very funny year with me.

25Anything between us is beauty even fight and compromise after.Thank you for givings alms of happy life.

26. I am willing to spend all my life time to see smile on your face,Happy birthday sweet heart.

27.My dear , forget every bad and sad moment of your past ,  bring beautiful moments to the future.Happy Birthday my love my wife.

28.You make my all the funny,I am celebrating every day of our life and today is one of them.Happy birthday sweety.

29.My dear , Thank you for keeping my respect where ever.I love you my life,Happy birthday wishes for wife is make her feel good.

30.My darling , I am very happy that you are growing with me,my love my care everything is growing with your age.Happy birthday darling angel my sweet wife.

Happy Birthday Wishes,Messages and Quotes

31.My dear wife ,Not only as a wife , as a mother ,  as a father ,  as a child , as a best friend you shared my life.Have a long life my love.Happy birthday to you.

32.You are Upper eyelid and I am lower eyelid , If we are together then a peaceful sleep will come.Happy birthday sweety be with me always.

33.Sky can't without blue , Sun can't without bright , Rose can't without smell and I can't without you.Very prosperous happy birthday my sweetheart.

34.For my only wife I am wishing you very happy birthday .You are my & my only.

35.Funny : My dear thank you for forgiving at the mistake is on your side.Happy Birthday dear.

36.My dear ,  may your parents can forget the day you born but I can't forget my angel's arrival.Happy birthday sweety.

37.Every time in front of god my heart always pray for you only.Happy birthday my darling wife.

38.Lets enjoy this beautiful birthday for having a best husband like me.Happy birthday dear.

39.Happiness is around when true friend with us,You are my true friend.Happy birthday dear.

40.You are behind of my every success,thank you for entering into my life,Have a very healthy happy birthday my dear wife.

41.You ordered me things that what should I do and should not do , You care for me  and care for e only.You are born for me,so I only have to enjoy this special day.Happy Birthday dear.

42.Every wife has born for their husband , so he only have to celebrate her birthday.I do , Happy birthday my sweetheart.

43.My shoulder is always waiting for you ever,Keep lean on me.Happy birthday darling wife.

44.My dear ,  I have planned long travel with you,But one condition you should not leave my hands,Hold tightly and happy happy birthday my wife.

45.Every wife is a second mother , but you are more than her for me,Happy birthday darling.

46.The real love I experienced from you,Stay with me ever.I am for you.Happy birthday wife.

47.Birthday wishes for wife should not from the toque but should from the heat,I am wishing you heartily happy happy birthday.

48.On this birth my heart , my soul  , my life is everything is only for you.Happy birthday to you my wife.

49.You smile deserve to get anything from me,I love you dear,my cute child,Happy birthday wife.

50.Even you are intelligent , your innocent smile make me to love you more and more.Happy birthday wife keep smiling always.
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism