Saturday, June 6

Birthday Wishes For Boy Friend and GirlFriend

Happy Birthday Messages For Lover

Birthday wishes for lover , birthday wishes for boyfriend , Birthday wishes for girlfriend

birthday wishes for boyfriend
1.My Honey , I am wishing you to celebrate your next birthday with your lovable husband and sweet child.Happy Birthday my teddy bear.

2.I never feel this much excitement even for my birthday ,You are most important to me,Happy birthday darling.

3.My darling , This is another day my lips will go to heaven by presenting kiss.Happy birthday sweet heart.

4.My sweety , Just put one candle on this birthday cake , lets celebrate from your first birthday with me.Happy Birthday Darling.

5.I Love you each day of the year,You deserve a big kiss and a hug on this precious day.Happy Birthday My darling.

6.The roses are very much jealous by your beauty,Just touch the roses once only then they can understand your care.Love you so much dear.Happy Birthday Sweet heart.

7.Even you are celebrating more birthdays still you are child for me,Happy birthday darling.

8.waiting is not a hardest thing , if I wait for you.Happy Birthday my darling,come soon to me.

9.At each time I touch your fingers I feel very proud to be a man.Happy Birthday darling.

10.My Sweet heart , You may grown up kid for your parents but still you are behaving like child to me,This thing make me to love you more and more.Love you dear,Happy birthday sweet heart.

Birthday Wishes For Wife

11.This is the day angel has arrived to the earth,Than you for look at me angel.Happy birthday darling.

12.Sweet heart ,
Single seed can make a tree,
Single drop can make an ocean and your single smile can bring all joy.Happy birthday my dear smiling beauty.

13. The day god has decided to send me a perfect match,so he sent you.Happy birthday my dear angel.

14.My dear ,  you may lie me on many times but I like your lies also.Happy birthday sweet heart.

15.You are a perfect man to be a perfect husband , Happy Birthday dear.

16.On this good day ,  I convey my hearty thanks to my in laws for giving me a beautiful pair.Happy birthday darling.

17. The best birthday greeting you ever had is me.Happy Birthday my darling.

18.Today is the special day to start our one more year together,Have apleasant happy birthday sweet heart.

19.My Dear,Which I have send is not only birthday greetings but this card is my heart,Please keep it with your heart.Happy birthday darling.

20.On this special day ,  you deserved to ask me anything.With lots of kisses have a beautiful and memorable birthday dear.

Birthday Wishes For Husband

21.Darling , Many of the hearts are wishing for you today but mine is special and it is only for you.Happy Birthday Darling.

22.I can't see person like you who care for me this much.You are precious to me,Happy Birthday My darling.

23.Today is a birthday of a beautiful heart which always pulsing for me.Love you so much dear,have a beautiful birthday now and ever.

24.My Love , When My hands are inside your hand , my head is laid on your shoulder I feel the safest person in the world.I am very comfortable with you.Happy Birthday Dear.

25.I am waiting for your beautiful appearance today,How a beauty can become beauty.I am wonder to see you,Happy Birthday sweet heart.

26.My darling ,  you are the only person who make me smile and who make me angry , who knows all my secrets and all my weakness.Happy birthday to born for me darling.

27.Not only me but also my shadow is following your shadow.I love you so much dear.Happy birthday.

28.I wish god to give a love ,  laughter , care , attention everything from me,not buy any others mre than me.Happy birthday sweet heart.

29.I can't search best gift than my love,I love you so much dear.Happy birthday my dear.

30.I keep promising you that The smile on your face is will be now and ever and I am responsible for it.Happy Birthday darling.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Nephew

31.All may have a boyfriend but you are best partner who never had ,  I love you so much and happy to share my life with you.Happy Birthday dear.

32.I don't know what present should I present to you , My lots of love kisses and hugs are waiting for you.Happy Birthday darling.

33.When I am thinking about you you are most beautiful ,  when I see you you are most beautiful again I start to think of you you are most beautiful again,Please don't be this much beautiful.Happy birthday sweet heart.

34.In front of a pure love every one will become a child and I am child in front of You.Happy Birthday my darling.

35.Today ,You are celebrating your birthday with single body and 2 hearts.Happy birthday my dear,Keep always my heart with you.
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism