Saturday, June 6

New Quotes About Friendship

New Quotes About Friendship

Here we listed some of the own written Friendship Quotes that may be useful to you and your friends.Please read the quotes which is given below and share your experience in comment section.


true friendship quotes


1.You can find a real friend on dangerous situation.

2.Quotes on friendship :A friendship can be of any reason, And Friendship may bloom without any reason.But Beauty & Money should not be the reason for friendship.It is not a True friendship and it will not have a long life.

3.To fly on the sky, feathers are enough for birds,But to come to the earth they definitely need legs.Similar,A friendship is enough for enjoy.But There should be Love for long lasting friendship.

4.Sad Friendship Quotes :Dear Friend,You are the happiest part of my life.You sacrifices your food for my hunger,You gave your money for my expenses,But sorry to hurt you.I miss you so much.Please come to me soon.

5.Dear Friend,Without you, I am empty.You filled joy & happiness in my life.No one is here for me to motivate.You are my everything.Sorry For All.

6.A Best friend is always with you on problems,Not to tell advice but to share the problem.

7.Dear Friend,Scolding of my father is not horrible but your silence is horrible to me.Sorry For everything friend.

8.Every friend is a mother,Father some times siblings.Friends are not only friends.

9.Funny Friendship Quotes :We may cross our ages,We may on various life path,We may live is different places,But if a second thinking of you and our friendship All funny friendship happenings are come in front of my eyes And I become younger.Miss you friends.

10.Dear Friend,We cut the classes,We addicted for bad habits,We wasted our valuable adolescent,Now I am without anything & you.

Quotes About Life

11.Dear Friend,Everybody said a boy & a girl can't be friends for long time.I Love you but as a friend.I need your friendship & Love,I don't want to marry you.Can you understand my friendship?

12.Friendship is not a flower.Friendship is like stars.It can't be destroyed.It can't view by us some times but the stars are always on the sky.Best friend is always with you.

13.A best friend is always appreciate you on the crowd.And warn at you are individual.

14.Quotes about friendship : If a person want to be happy & success,He/She should be careful to select two person in his / her life.1.Friendship 2.Life partner

15.A good friend will help you at any situation. As a good friend you should help you at any situation.A real friendship not think about competition But think about companion.

16.Share More Love & Friendship for your neighbors.

17.Human : What is the best thing you give me in earth?
      God    : " FRIENDSHIP "

18.True Friendship Quotes : Don't expect for True friends and True friends are expect anything.

19.Dear Friend ,Your friendship is a Rose garden of my life After your departure Thinking about you is Thorn on my neck.Come soon to mingle with us.

20.Years are having segregation like BC & AD, Similarly,Friendship also having the segregation.B.M (Before Marriage) & A.M (After Marriage) search the funny things happened on B.M and enjoy on A.M

200 Quotes About Life,Love and Self confidence

22.Friendship also some times intractable than alcohol.

23.If you like to have a best friend,Don't make effort.Simple way is Just be the best for them.

24.If a Friend gives his hand to Eradicate your troubles and a friend gives her shoulder to share your   pains.Remember They are also Like Mother & Father.

25.God also in dilemma about which is most pure between Motherhood & Friendship.

26.The Moon is lighting of Sun's Bright And My happiness is because of your presence.I don't know quotes about friendship but every friend is a little Quote.

27.If friend becomes enemy We miss peace If enemy becomes friend We miss Hope.

28.Quotes on Friendship : Millions of things can be on the sky.But Moon gives more life to sky.Millions of relationship can be in the earth But friendship gives more life to life.

29.Quotes about friends : We can't have the same time,We may not have the same energy,We should not have same girlfriends,Still A joy is same while thinking of you.I miss my Friends. 

30.Childhood Friendship Quotes : In my way I can see lot of friends.Finally I find my childhood friends are 'THE BEST' ever.Who show love unlimited,Who share the single chocolate,Who get punished for my mistake.I Love My Friends.

31.If You think of your most funniest day on your life.It must be you are among with your friends.

32.Childhood friendship never know about shame.

33.I started to write a friendship story but I end with a friendship poems.

34.Every Friend is like a magical mirror.If you smile,They also smile If you cry, They also cry If you slap , They not slap But brake your hands.

    
35.Friendship should groom like a Moon

36.Friendship is not only to share the happy things and Laughter.But friendship should be a sharp rebukes of transgression. -Thiruvalluvar-

37.A real friendship turns a friend from wrong path and make him to travel on right path.

38.Happiness Quotes : We didn't mind about bite cookies,We didn't care about dirt hand keys,We didn't bother about next day life,All the times we together is full of fun.Happiness in Friendship is costly ever. Friends are really Best.
    
39.We may learn lot of bad habits,Laziness , irregular activities.Finally we are departure.Lets depart all our bad habits.And start the life with new energy.You are always in my heart my best friends.

40.While I remember about our college days,unforgettably two drops of water come to see our old photos.

41.Best Friend Quote :We can show our smiling face to any one,But friends are having rights to view our crying heart.

42.As always, a shadow will continue letting,True friendship is a continuation of letting every of your sad & Happy Moment.

43.The best thing god gives in your life is Mothers Love,Fathers Advice , Sisters Care , Brothers Fight and Finally...." IT'S ME "

44.If you are the best friend of a person you may his secret bad things than the good things.

45. Friendship Quote :
      F - Forget & Forgive
      R - Root of joy
      I  - Independent 
      E - Evergreen relationship 
      N - Never leave you alone
      D - Die for you
      S - Shadow of you
      H - Hard to separate
      I - Innocent 
      P - Power of energy

Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism