Saturday, June 6

Birthday Wishes For Mom,Father,Sister and Brother


Happy Birthday Wishes For Mom 

Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister

1.You are not only gift for our Grand parents but also for me.Happy Birthday Wishes To My Sweet Mother From Your sweet child.

2.Dear Mom,You gave life to me as my birthday gift.You deserve a big kiss on your birthday as my gift.

3.Mom , I Love You So Much have a best happy birthday is my wishes for you.

4.My Dear Sweet Mom,Today is the day god has sent angel to take care of me.Thank god and Thank you mom.Happy Birthday To You.

5.I pray god to fulfill all my Mother wishes.Happy Birthday Mom.

6.I am the first person to wishing you on this precious day with birthday greetings.

7.My Birthday mom,Accept all my kisses and hugs on this lovable day.Happy Birthday mom.

8.My Birthday message for mother is I am here for you always.Happy Birthday Mom.

9.May my birthday greetings are special to you,But my mother you are always special to us.Happy Birthday Mother.

10.Mother wishes are always selfless,for my smart mom Happy Birthday from your sweet child.


Happy Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

11. My mom,I am very proud to be your child.Accept my birthday greetings for you mom.

12.You are giving me all pleasure in my life,Have a pleasant Happy Birthday Mom.

13.I wish god to give me you as my child on next birth.Happy Birthday Mother.

14.Being a mother and motherhood is a great feeling,Happy Birthday Mom.

15.Mom,Your motivation is our best energy tonic.I pray god that all my mother wishes must come true.Happy Birthday Mom.

16.I may inside you for few months,But you are inside my heart ever.Happy Birthday Greetings mom.

17.There are 5 reasons why I am happy always are
5 - I am having the best mother and remaining 4 also the same.Happy Birthday wishes for my beautiful mom.

18.Dear Mom,I am praying that I want to show all Love ,  Care  , Affection that you showing on me on this special day.This may my mother's birthday greetings from me.

19.You are the only reason behind what I am.Happy Birthday Mom.

20.On this precious day I am promising you that I will be best child ever.Happy Birthday Mom.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Father :

1.My dear Father,I am here with you to play your favorite song.Happy Birthday Greetings from your Son.

2.Dad Birthday is very special for us every year because on this day only you are behaving as a child.I love it dad and Many more happy returns of the day.

3.Every of your birthday you are not only blowing the candles but all our fears and sorrows.Love you dad.Wishes messages are not enough to show our gratitude.happy birthday dad.

4.You may give whatever we asks when you are happy.So,I always want you to be happy.Happy Birthday Dad.

5.You are my hero,You are my Role model and you are my best friend ever.Happy birthday greetings daddy.

6.Happy birthday dad quotes are may be thought of others but I am saying from my deepest part of my heart have a long life daddy.

7. Father You are the pillar of  our home,Without your sacrifices we can't be like this.Happy Birthday My dad and dad birthday is always special to me.

8.You may not bear me on your stomach but you are bearing me on your heart.Happy Birthday My Dear Father.

9.My learning time of my life is being with you.Happy Birthday Dad.

10.On this precious day I am greeting you with special gift that is you are the best father in the world.Happy birthday wishes dad.


Happy Birthday Wishes For Son

11.You told me many times I am like you.I am very proud to be like you dad and Happy Birthday Father.

12.You may scold me many times ,  I have received many slaps from you.I am believe in statue can not be possible without chisel's touch.Happy birthday daddy.

13.Every father is a dictionary of life,all child can't read it without understanding.Happy Birthday wishes dad.

14.All of us can have good time and bad time,but if your father guides you all your bad time will turn as good.Happy Birthday Father.

15.I am celebrating all your birthdays to expose my gratitude.Happy Birthday Father.

16.Every Father may not good father You too not a good father but BEST Father.Accept my birthday wishes and messages dad.

17.The important thing in my life ever is wishing you on your birthday.Happy Birthday Greetings are waiting from me dad.

18.Every daughter is love her father very much,but I'm worried.I can't be a good father like you because I am woman.Happy Birthday pa.

19.I have a lot of love and lot of respect on you.You are precious for me dad.Happy Birthday dad.

20.You are living every moment for my happiness,you are pure hearted.Happy Birthday daddy.

 

Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister :

1.My dear sister,I didn't feel lonely ever because of your presence.Happy birthday my dear sweet sister.

2.You are my first child and second mother.Happy birthday my dear cute sister.

3.While you play with me you are my best friend,While you advice me you are my father , While you feed me you are my mother , you are playing many roll as my sister.Happy Birthday My Dear Sister.

4.My Dear Sister ,You are blessed by god some years before,you are having the best brother of the world.Happy Birthday sweet heart.

5.Dear Sister , I am wishing you to have a beautiful skin like your sister at least from on this birthday.Happy Birthday Dear.

6.I am not scolding you to wet my bed today,because from today you are shifting for new bed.Happy Birthday my sweet sister.

7.My sweet sister,Lets start the new year to continue our fighting's,teasing,cheating and more and more love.Happy Birthday Sweet.

8.Like a candies your life is ready with full of sweets.Please share with me too.Happy Birthday sister.

9.You may second child for our mom but you are first for me.Happy Birthday my sweet heart.

10.I don't want you to grow up.Ages may separate us,But it should be happened.Happy Birthday My doll sister. 


Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter

11.I don't feel for all my sorrows because you are always with me to share every of mine.Happy Birthday sweet sister.

12.Many of people born on this day,This is not that much special day.But my cutty you are born on our home.So it is special for us.Happy birthday my dear sister.

13.You may getting Old ,but still I thinking of you your childish cute smile only coming in front of my eyes.Happy Birthday my dear sister.

14.You are the only woman who take of my thoughts and listening my words next to mom.Happy Birthday sister.

15.My Sister,You are not a human why you are celebrating birthday.What I meant to say is you are an ANGEL.Happy Birthday My Dear Angel.

16.Before some years you are like small bubbly and cute,now you may like papaya & watermelon but still you are my best sister.Happy Birthday dear.

17.Dear Sister,At least clear all your arrears on this year.Wishing you to have a happy birthday.

18.My sweet sister,I am getting everything on your birthday as like mine.Happy Birthday Dear.

19.Many times You got punished for my mistakes,I am sorry and Happy Birthday my dear sister.My sorry is waiting for next year too.

20.The priceless gift of our parents for you is ME.Happy birthday my dear sister.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother:

1.My Dear Brother , You are backbone of my courage.Happy Birthday sweet heart.

2.My love on you has no end.I respect you as a father.Happy Birthday Bro.

3.Every brother is a second father of Home,but you are bothering the home.Happy birthday my dear brother.

4.My rock star,We are going to enter in to the next super-duper year.Happy birthday brother.

5.I am wishing you to have a good health , good memory and pocket full of money on this year.Happy birthday sweetheart.

6.Having brother like you is a wonderful thing to share everything of you.Happy birthday bro.

7.Every of my day is funny because of you,Thank you bro and have a best birthday.

8.I do not feel about missing friends,you are my close friend who with me ever,Happy birthday boy.

9. My dear birthday boy,Please pass on the exams at least on this year.Happy birthday dear.

10.The best gift of your birthday for me is YOU.Happy birthday my dear.



Birthday Quotes and Messages

11.My Bro, I know many of my things you stole from me,Note this also on that list.You have stolen my heart on your birth.Happy Birthday Sweet heart.

12.Brother note my words,You are not only my enemy but my love , addict everything is you.Happy Birthday My Dear.

13. Dear Brother,You are not only playing a single role but also my guide , philosopher some times best friend.Happy Birthday My Dear.

14.Dear Brother , Please accept all your mistakes at least from now on.I won't get punished for you.Happy birthday cheater.

15.Dear Brother , I know all your secrets tell dad to bring me one cake.Happy Birthday dear bro.

16.Dear Brother , We may fight each other many times but you have come to save me at every time on all problems love you so much and happy birthday brother.

17.On this excepting day I am wishing you that you may succeed all your efforts throughout this year and next year and for ever.Happy birthday bro.

18.Sun is one for earth , Moon is one for night , Brother is one for me , My love is one for you.Happy birthday brother.

19.Dear One and only fantastic brother ,we had nice time on previous year,Now let's get ready for welcome new year together.Happy Birthday Brother.

20.You are the boon of god for us.All my prayers are only for you.Have a long long life and Happy birthday my dear brother.

 
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism