Saturday, June 6

Love MessagesFor Her Him

Love Messages For Her,Him

 
love message poems for her him

1. By simply saying,
Being with out you is like
Sky without blue
Sugar without sweet
Home without wall
I don't want to miss you..
Please be with me ever.

2.Love Poem-
Being with you is rain with rainbow
Melody song on deep night
Peacock Dance among crows
I enjoy every moment while you being with me.
Love You Dear..:-)

3.Love Message- Dear I can Forget anything for you,But For anything I can't forget you.Love You.

4.Do love some one is a different experience and loving by some one is a different experience.

5.You can put fence to your heart from love,but love can break it easily and catch your heart at the right time.

6.The world is still surrounding without any tired,The reason is a amazing energy tonic named 'LOVE'

7.Proposal Trick : If She / He try to impress someone,it means He / She already impressed by Her / Him Like me.

8.Is there any word FAKE LOVE ?...Funny if it is fake then how it would be love.Love is Love.

9.Love Poem-
I started to love you Just you are beautiful,
I tried to impress you with fun,
But you impress me by sharing my pain,
You smiles for me,You care for me,
You guide me,You tolerate me.
I find you are loving me More than I deserve.
Now I Really really really loves your heart more than your beauty.

10.Fall in love , You can find what you are.

11.Love is the worlds best joyful thing and it is the most painful thing.-Love Message

12.If you want to see the world's beautiful thing - Do love some one
     If you want to see the world's worst thing - Marry the person.

13.At the first time I fall in love with you I can see thousands of moon light on your face,millions of Flowers on your smile,Billions of falls on your hair but the time you are crossing me is why be the the nano seconds.

14.The small unknown touch of your shadow on me makes big squall inside me,
The look of yours on my site,even you are not looking me gives millions of thunders on my heart,
Is this symptoms of Love?

15. I the love tends you to hate your parents , Hate your siblings , Hate your friends then Mark my words,It is not a Classic love.

16.Now I experienced the daylight robbery, How can you steel my heart bravely on this daylight even I am very careful?

17.I gathered all my courage and waited for you to give love letter..But you simply had come and gave me your Marriage invitation..

18.My friend is crying behind me after reading my love poems ?...He is also experienced the pain of love I think

19.Your heart may be beat for you but my heart is beating only for you.

20.My Dear..
Where Have you gone?
I Didn't understand how much you love me
But Now I am feeling like I miss my shadow.
I can't feel anything at the time of you be with me.
But now , I remember your care , Your presence ,
Your Love everything.
Please erase the word that I tell to you ' Don't come to me ever'.
I miss you so so so much , I love you more than anything.
Please come to me.

Also Check: Love Quotes For Her and Him

21.I have lot of fans for my poem,
But you are the only inspiration for my lines.
Love You Dear

22.Love brings you the meaning of life.
Love makes you a perfect man,
Love takes you the height of peak,
Love gives you the energy for actions,
Love less person is a soul less body.
Do Love and make life beautiful.

23.Lifting you on my back is very easy thing for me , But lifting your memories in my heart without you is very hard for me.Miss you so much dear.

24. Love only can make this beauty.Grave can be a national's temple because of lover sleeping. ' Taj mahal'

25. You crossed me just by one second , But every second I'm thinking of it.

26.I didn't believe in Love at first site before I see you.

27.The longest road becoming very small while you walk with me.


28.One side Love Message : Every day night I'm waiting for to tell you tomorrow.

29.I can see Day & Night at same time.In your eyes.

30.I was mistaken that all the angel stories are fake ,But after I see you I realized my mistake.

31.I am walking on the rain,Every touch of rain drop is remaining you.Miss you my dear.

32.There is a similarity between you and my heart.Both are beating only for me.


33.After every quarrel my love on you is growing more and more.This unusual reaction is possible only in love.

34.I never come to you once again
I hate you
You steal my smile
You gave me the pain
This is final warning
Don't come between us once again.
- For Separation - 

35.I told her that you are the best lover.but she mistook it and ask me best means who are all poor and who are all better.

36.My Heart,
Just see her heart,it forgot everything
But why you are always thinking about her?
Even my own Heart is living for her.
What a Pitty.

37.Dear,
Please don't let me to go
I want to be with you ever
There may be everything
But being with you is gives meaning to my life.
Love you Dear.

38.The best friend may not become a lover but a lover should be a best friend.

39.Mother - Soul
     Father - Brain
     Siblings - Fingers
     Friends - Blood
     Lover - Heart
You are my heart dear

40.Love Message For Her-There is no reason why I love you
     But there is a reason for why I care you ,
There is a reason for why I follow you ,
There is a reason for why I telling you ,
Because I Love You.


Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism