Saturday, June 6

Latest Birthday Wishes,Messages For A Best Friend

Latest Birthday Wishes,Messages For A Best Friend

birthday messages for best friend
 

1.My Dearest Friend,Being with you is the most funniest moment in our life.You make us to smile in our sorrows,You give your hand in our failures,For My Happy Friend I am wishing you Happy Birthday to you.

2.Birthday Wish for a Friend : Dear Friend,We used to eat with same plate,We used to go by same bike,We used to Bunk same class,But,You should only pay bill on your birthday.My Hearty Happy birthday wishes for a friend who is making us always Happy.

3.Hey Buddy,Your jokes are the medicine for all our wounds.Your words are inspiration for all our thoughts,Friendship is best and you are my best friend.For my best Happy friend,I am wishing you Happy Birthday.

4.Hi Dear Angel,Thank you for God , Mom and Dad to gift us such a beautiful friend.Happy Birthday

5.Funny Happy Birthday wishes for friend : Dear Friend,I may forgot exams,I may forgot girlfriend,I may forgot coloring hair But I can not forgot your Birthday.Because,You Cheat,Last year you didn't give treat. Happy Birthday to you Friend.

6.May million flowers are born today,But your innocent smile can't match by that.Million butterflies can fly today,But this happy moment can't compensate by that.Happy Birthday my dear friend.

7.Funny Birthday Wishes : I am wishing to Mom & Dad who are giving birth to him and tolerating all his non sense for these much years.Really your parents are greater than greatest people.Happy Birthday buddy.Here we are waiting with lot of fun.

8.On this New Day,Lets start the new year with new things.Have a Great Birthday.Happy birthday My dear friend.

9.Happy birthday wishes for best friend : My Dear Friend,I have a special gift for you on this birthday.Please don't think too much.Every year you are giving treat at the same hotel.I have received a hotel for our treat.Come with credit card.Happy Birthday My Dear..

10.My Dear Friend,This new birthday will gives you the things that are you expected.You will receive all happiness on this new year.Happy Birthday.
11.My dear friend,The happiest moments in my life is being with you,You make all my days funnier,You are not my blood relation,But you are the most selfless next to Mother.Thank you for Birth.For my Friend Happy birthday wishes to you.

12.You came to support me on my troubles,You came to encourage me on my efforts,You came to council me on my dilemma,You came to make me smile on my sorrows.Happy birthday wishes for best friend from your friend.

13.The person who is best among friends is not a best friend.Best friend means that 'friend is best ever'.
To my best friend I am wishing you happy happy birthday and many many Happy returns of the day.

14.F - Feel my pain
     R - Relief my troubles
     I - Innocent in Love
     E - Ever green relationship
     N - No one like you
     D - Do anything for me.
 This is about you.I am blessed to have a friend Like you.Happy birthday My Dear Friend.

15.My Dear Friend,Our friendship has no end,We share our everything,I will do for you anything,Our moments together is always Happy,Anytime we are baby.Happy Birthday My Best Friend.

16.We may have good relation and bad relation,We may have good siblings and bad siblings,We may gave good parents and bad parents,We may have good life partner or bad life partner.But Friends are always good and you are my best friend.Happy birthday wishes for for you my best friend
17.Your presence in my life is making my days happy.All my difficulties are become possible because of your support.Friendship shows me the path to live,All my joy is dedicated to our friendship.I have search many happy birthday quotes for friends but I am telling from the bottom of my heart is 'Take my half part of life and have a long life my dear friend'.


18.We can do all the impossible things.But a strong support should be there.You are my strongest support.Thank you for encouraging me always.And I will the first supporter to you at any time.This is my Happy Birthday Wishes for you my dear friend.

19.Birthday message to a friend : You are with me at anytime of my happy and sorrows,Without feathers we fly in the sky of friendship,This is a another day of celebration.We are here to make this day very very special.This is a message we want to convey on this birthday.Happy Birthday To You.

20.Birthday message to a friend : Dear Friend,The cake is waiting for you to cut.Blow the candles and your pocket money on this birthday.We are really waiting for your birthday than your parents.Happy Birthday Dear buddy. 

Quotes About Friendship

21.Dear Friend,We are planned to celebrate your birthday tomorrow,so take your own time to put makeup.Happy Birthday Dear.

22.Birthday message for a friend : Our life style may change ,Our living places may changes,But I wish whatever changes our friendship should remain unchanged.Love you so much my dear friend.Happy Birthday to you.

23.Dear Friend,We may live in different houses.But your parents is also like my parents,Your Siblings are like my siblings.Your friendship gave me this beautiful relationship.Happy Birthday to you,Many more happy returns of the day.

24.Birthday greetings for a friend : Mother shows me love & care,Father gives me Advice & Money,Siblings are playing me & Sharing me.But I can see every relationship with a single person is Friend.Happy Birthday My Dear.

25.The only relation without having any expectation is friendship.You are precious for me ever.Happy Birthday my dear friend.Many more happy returns of the day.

26.Dear Friend,I wish the day you are beginning is gives you all your dreams come true.Satisfy all your needs and bring all your lovable person to you.You will get best birth day wishes on this birth day.One of them is mine.Happy Birthday

27.Happy birthday.We pray God that all your wishes come true.....before your parents know.

28.A Real friend will not forget your birthday but the age.Happy Birthday Dear Friend.

29.Dear Friend,Have a best happy new year.Learn from the past and work hard for future and live the seconds.How is my birthday wishes buddy?

30.
Dear Friend,The day you are born is historical special day.Lot of genius are born on this day.
But its unfortunate you are not..Happy Birthday My Dear.

     


Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism