Saturday, June 6

Never Seen True Friendship Messages Forever

Never Seen True Friendship Messages Forever



1.Friendship is a Gold , No one can sold.The beautiful relationship.I love you friends.

2.Being a friend is really easy thing but finding a best friend is very tough.But I did that job.

3.The best friends are the gift of god and the blessings of them is God's direct blessings.

4.The eye drops also valuable like a blood,If best friend cries for you.

5.Relation may cheat you , Love can cheat you but a real friend can't cheat you and with you always.

6.Lover : If anything happens you, I will not live.
   Friend : Nothing happens to you,Still I live.
   That is friendship.Friendship rocks.

7.What ever happens friendship with you always.

8.Every relationship you have to do more sacrifices to maintain it.But you are only you at only friendship.

9. There is only thin line between friendship & Love.A real friend can be a lover.

10.There is no love without Friendship.

Good Night Messages

11.Friendship Message:Real friends are like stars,We can't find them easily without darkness As,We can't find best friends easily without problems.

12.I find difficulty at the time of walking alone without you.Miss you friend.

13.The beautiful combinations on the earth are,

Water & Taste,
Flower & Smell
Rain & Rainbow
Finally the best
You & me

14.Only few people in the world are trusty and first person in that is 'Friend'.

15.If you are in a hospital a friend will ask you how are you, but a best friend will ask How is nurse.That is a unique relationship called friendship.

16.Dear friend , I don't want you with me at all the time except two times.That is NOW & FOREVER.

17.F - First person
     R - Run for you
     I - In any situation
     E - Every time with
     N - Never
     D - Delay

is a real , true and best friend.

18.Where ever you go , a best friend will come for you.

19.The person who is full of love , trust , fun , joy , advice is named as Friend.

20.May friend become a unknown person but memories always remains the same.

Love Messages For Her

21.Friendship Message:Friends may fight many times each other,but a single trouble make them union.so welcome that problem.Love you friend.

22.Even I love problems in my life because you are with me to solve it.

23.Dear Friend ,
I just go backward by remembering our first meet,We don't know each other,then became friends,now we are thick and close.Love you dear.

25.The unchanged age is ' collage '
     The best stand is 'Understand '
     There is no end for ' Friend '
     Love you my dear friend.

26. The richest person in the world is not only a son of a rich man but also friend of him.

27.All people may not true and true friends are few.Friendship is like a mirror don't try to break it.You will only suffer.

28.My dear friend,
     Friendship has never end,
     You save me from trouble,
     I Love you double,
     No one is like you
     I am always true.

29. In my dream God came and ask me if you need a true friend or beautiful girl friend,I replied him
I need a beautiful girlfriend.Because I have a true friend already.It's you.

30.I am not a right person but I choose right person as my friend.

Good Morning Messages

31.Friendship Message:You may become old , but your looks are always bold,Years may gone , New things may born but you are the best man.Love you friend till the end.

32.Make a friend after good understanding,don't break them with misunderstanding.

33.A best friend will care you without limitation , Helps you without hesitation , Come for you without expectation.

34.My dear friend the meeting of you today is rainy day after long drought season.

35.The real relationship never say I am busy while you need them.Friendship is the real relationship.

36.If you like them or not there is no change of relationship in mother ,  father , sister , brother and so on.But friendship is the only relationship which is full of your lovable person.

37.We can lose our lovable thing for a lovable person but don't lose your lovable person for a lovable thing.

38.The whole world is longing for only 3 words,that is " I was , I am and I will be " and those 3 will always suit for true friends.

39. Friends are like a diamond jewellery,many people may have a jealous on you,many of them may theft it.So keep them very safe.

40.Don't forget your old friends after coming of new friends.Old is gold,so keep your new diomand friends with gold ring.

100 Birthday Wishes Messages 

41.Usual friend will say "The life gave me wonderful friends " but a true friend will only say " My friends gave me a beautiful life" and I am telling that.Thank you dear.

42.The real behavior of every one is only can know if they among their friends.

43.Just friends are like blue tooth connection,only if we near at them they will connect with us,If we far away then they will search for new device.

44.Birth may start of life but friendship only teaches my how to live the life.

45.Why we calling friends as a friend circle?
     Because triangle has 3 end , Rectangular has 4 end but circle has no end.That is real friend and friendship.

46.Friend may chat for you , good friend may care for you , close friend may wish for you but a best friend only live for you & Die for you.I find you are my best friend.

47.Friendship Message:Select your friends , Let enter them your life , (ctrl +s) Save their good things in your mind , (Shift+delete) Delete their mistakes from your heart.

48.Friendship is like a small kid's painting , there may no format , there may many mistakes still it is cute and colorful.That is the way of friendship.

49.I don't know how to define a friendship,But I surely know you are also in the part of definition.

50.A real friend will ever say " I can't solve all your troubles but I promise you that I will not let you to solve them alone". Really a beautiful relationship.
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism