Saturday, June 6

Impressive Love Messages For Her

Impressive Love Messages For Her 

1.Letters in papers can easily be erased but no one erase your memory from me.I Love You Baby

2.Without you I can't live,Without me you can't live,Without We there is no Love in this world.I Love You

3.10 billions people are in this world but my heart chooses you.I Love You So Much

4.When love comes to you,then you too became an poet.

5.Love is a feel that known by only two hearts.

6.True love makes you to achieve your aim easily

7.Ugly person can turn in to smart person when love comes

8.Love is like a water without it no one can live in this world

9.If people say that if your are mad for loving then you are the kindest person in this world.

10.Love cannot be define in words it's like an air that nobody can't see it 

Love Messages For Him

11.No one in this world is beautiful as you.Love you so much dear.

12.When Love Starts it will destroy the life we lived before. 

13.I forget all my needy things because I always care for your importance.Love you baby

14.Love makes life beautiful 

15.Love is like a god we can feel god's presence but can't see it

16.My dear darling I stored all your smile in my heart.Love you so much Darling

17.Your eyes is a poem,Your mouth is a love song and Your heart is a music.I Love You Sweet

18.There is no change in weather yesterday,Today when I saw you even sun shine looks like a rainbow.Love You Sweet Heart.

19.There is no need to say my love,There is no need to say your love also,There is no words to describe our love.True love no need to describe my lovely darling.I Love You So Much.

20.First love is the best love it lives in this world for 300 years.Love you dear.

Love Quotes For Her and Him

21.Love Atoms how many present in your body,Neutron Electron totally how many available in your eyes.It's so powerful baby.Love you cute girl

22.When love comes to you,your body shines like a sun and plays with rain and air.

23.I captured Moon for you with one hand,to present gift for you in this lovers day.Love You My Dear Love

24.I forget my sleep, always thinking about you.Love you sweet baby

25.Hey baby can you say me three words "I Love You" not interested then please say three numbers "143"

26.When any girl talks to me I hear only your voice in my ears.Love you so much cutty

27.Even all miss world champions stands in front of you they are not beautiful than you.They are very lucky you not participated in miss world competition.I Love You 

28.I didn't believe angel's story when my mom said to me. After seeing you I changed my thought what my mom said is so true.Love You 

29.When you smile my face looks like 1000 watts bulb.I Love You Darling

30.You killed me with your beauty.No replacement for you, you are beauties than beauties  

31.I never go anywhere without you, I always need you with me all time.So much of love I having with you.My dear darling please love me

32.I am not as much as beauty as you but I will make your life beauty if you accept my love.I Love You 

33.You are Island of Smile and Flowers please love me baby.I Love You So Much

34.I am the luckiest person in this world because you are loving me 

35.I always kept your photo in my shirt pocket when it touches my heart it feels me that am flying in a space.

36.All people are saying that I am in a coma stage but actually they don't know I am thinking of you.

37.My heart melts in front of your beauty.Love you so much my dear beauty queen

38.Trying to live near with rainbow,Rainbow means you only my dear sweety.I Love You

39.You are the main reason for my happiness.My heart is full of you.Love you dear

40.No one can easily see at the time of flower blossoms love is also like that only it came for any one at any age.

41.Love is common it doesn't know the age,religion and race.

42.Silence is language of love it doesn't speak but it has larger value.

43.My love is like a fish living in water without water fish cannot live without you I cannot live even one second in this world.Love you with my full heart.

44.Shy even feels shy in front of your beauty.Love you baby

45.Love makes me Smart,Love makes me Intelligent and Finally Love makes me a good human being.

46.Love comes one time only if it comes another time then it is not a love

47.Love never dies,If it dies then it means Earth doesn't exists.

48.Love is between two hearts that two heart may be humans or animals.

49.Walking in my legs,Flying in my heart when I saw your face am growing half inch more I Love You Sweet Heart.

50.No words are there in the dictionary to describe your beauty.Love you 

51.Time is nothing for me I always think of you all the time

52.No one loves you more than me I bet you I will easily prove this because I Love You

53.When you walk at streets my leg pains more.So walk less baby.

54.You taught me how to leave my bad habits you are my angel Love You Honey

55.If you not have a lover then you are equal to beggar

56.I Forgot my name,I forgot my place and I forgot my occupation.I don't know why I forgot all 
these thins because I always remember you.I Love You

57.When you and me joins then one word born that is "Love"

58.Your eyes speaks more than your mouth my dear honey

59.We born in this world to live together happily baby.Love you sweet heart

60.Only one thing in this world travels more than billions of years in this earth is "Love"

Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism