Saturday, May 9

Special Unique Mothers Day Messages and poems

Special Unique Mothers Day Messages and Poems

 
Unique Mothers Day poems

1.My Mother : A Wonderful woman.
She give birth to me , She cares for me , 
She feed me, She Loves me
I was thought I am the only person for her.
But after I grown up little,I understand that she Cares other person too
She cares for him , She Feed for him , She loves him.
Yes,He is my Father.
I was jealous little.But I am proud that she give birth only to me.
Again after few years I came to know she also cares for some others.
She serve for them , Care for them , She loves them.
My Grand parents.
Now Instead of jealous I was Wondered about my mom.
She is the best Human.Taking care of every of us.
Always she smiles for us.
I Love You Mom.Happy Mothers Day.

2.Who is She?..Is she an Angel from the earth.
No,definitely not.If God has this angel he definitely not send to me.
I am the person who is having angel as my mother even God not have.
I am so happy to be your child mom.
Happy Mothers Day Angel.

3. Mother you are not a House wife,You are our home maker.
Even you are not going for a job you are the financial minister at home,
You are the chef at kitchen,You are doctor for our grand parents ,
You are a nutritionist for us,You are the councilor of father,
Your role is very important mom.
It is really hard to take all these responsibilities.
You are strong and you are my roll model mom.
Happy Mothers Day.
Be with us at every situation.

4.Mothers Day Messages : You are beautiful ever.
Even you get older,your skin shrinks
That is not a matter,
You are the only beautiful.You are the most beautiful
at the time of feed me,
at the time of scarifies your sleep,
at the time of scolding my bad things,
at the time of giving food without you eat,
at the time of hiding your pain,
at the time of sad of my illness.
You are the beautiful ever.
Happy mothers day ma.
I Love You So Much

5.Mother your role is start with pain
You are usually wearing scarifies Cloth
And you always eating selfless food
You are lying on the forgiving bed
You are my shelter.Happy Mother's day.

6.Mothers Day Messages : The whole world Gold is not enough , Instead of your tears for giving me birth.The whole world Diamond is not enough , Instead of Milk that I drink from your breast.The whole world Platinum is not enough , Instead of your lab to me sleep.
Then how can I repay this.I was worried.But you are saying only single word ' Mother ' I call Makes all these things very small to you.I am really wounder.You are selfless mom. Love you .Happy Mothers Day.

7.Mother you are less educated.But my best education is because of you.
You may be physically week.But my mental strength is because of you.You may not have good looking,But all my beauty is because of you.The only reason of my every success is your scarifies.You are the Iron woman and I am proud of you.I Promise you on this special day,I work for make you feel proud  every time.Special and Unique Mothers day message for you.Happy Mothers Day.

8.Oh my Dear Mummy
   You make my moments funny
   Rest for you is Must and
   You are the Best 
   Tolerate all my naughty
   You are always beauty
   Always have a good day
   Wish you Happy Mothers Day

9.I Love You Mom
But not only giving birth for me.
You are not insist your wishes to me
You are not forced me to do the things which I don't want to
You are not compelled me to study always.
You gave me freedom for my good wish.
I am is 'I AM' Because of your Brought up.
Thank you Mom.
Happy Mothers Day.

10.Mothers Day Messages : Dear Mother,
At the first time I cries , You smiled.
Instead of that
At First time I fall far short , You cried
At First time I walk , You cried
At  First time I went to school , You cried
At First time I won Prize , You cried.

Please tell me the difference between your tears and my tears.
What is special?
Happy Mothers Day Ma.

11Mothers Day Messages : Other Name Of Selfless
 Other Meaning of Love
 Other Word For Scarify
 Other Shape of Kindness
 All these meanings are gather by only one word
 'MOTHER'
You are my everything.Without you I am nothing.Special Happy Mothers Day Mom

12.Ocean level Kindness
Sky level Heart
but not even atom level hate
That can be only love of mother's.
Happy Mothers Day.

13.While born earth all children are good.
But when they brought up they become good human or bad human.
The brought up is important.Because you brought me up I always wish to be a good human.
Because you are unique and best.Love you ma,Happy Mothers Day.

14.I want to say :

At the time you come near with me , I want to say
At the time you Touch me , I want to say
At the time you Look at me , I want to say
At the time you Kiss me , I want to say
At the time you Hug me , I want to say
But I can't say.Because I am only three month baby.
I am waiting for you to say 'MA'.
Happy Mothers Day for my special mother.
This was I felt on my third month.

15.My First Poem said for my Love is 'MA'
Happy Mothers Day Ma.You are special and unique.
We always love you.

mothers dat poems and quotes
16.Dear Mother,
You filled my every night with colour
your care and love wipe all my tear
This is the day for you
This day is to show all my love
Happy Mothers Day..
I will be with you always.

 Lovely Forty Six Mothers Day Messages

17.You make me to walk,
You make me to dance,
You make to speak,
You make me to sing,
You make me to Read,
What ever you make for is I AM.
Without you & your care I am nothing.
Happy mother day ma..
Thank you for making all my day special.

18.Mother,
Now I understand all your difficulties,because now I also a mother.
I don't know how to appreciate you mom?
These day life is ease due to lot of facilities.
But those days at the time of my birth
There is no such facilities,
Even you took care of me and satisfied me.
I want to be a good mother Like you.
You are always fit for Good mother.
Special Happy Mothers Day From your Grand children too.
Miss you mom.:-)

19.Miss You Mothers Day Messages : Dear Ma,
This is a day which hurts me so much.
The day I want to celebrate for you,
But you are not with me.
Looking me from the heaven may be you like,
But the place where you are is my heaven.
Come back with me.
Happy Mothers Day.
I don't want to miss you.

20.I never think to tell you that I Love You
But I Love You every time
I never Show my care on you
But I always care for you
I never ask about your pain
But I always hurt about your pain
Now I realize everything must be express to you.
But it is too late,you are not with me.
Come back to me,I want to show all my Love.
Miss you ma.Happy Mothers Day.

21.Every daughter in home is another mother
Every Mother in Home is a First Daughter
All women are shadow of mother.
Happy Mothers day for all Mothers

22.Dear Mother,
You serve me the best food
You gave me best drink
You show me the best place
You teach me best things
Because you are always best.
To my best mom
very happy best mothers day wishes 
from your best child.

23.A children can grown up
But a mother is always a mother
She always think her child as a child.
Respect mother always.
She is living only for you.
Happy Mothers Day.

24.Dear Mother,
I pray god to bring all happiness to your feet.
On this precious day I wish you to be always support me at all my good things.
Please share your pain and sorrow with me,
I am here always for you.
Happy Mothers Day ma.
You are special & unique from all relationship.

25.Dear Child,
While I was child
I got love & Care from others.
While I become wife
I got responsibility from family
Now I am a mother
I got love , care , responsibility and Respect from others.
It is all because of you.

Mothers Day Poems

Thank you for make me to celebrate this precious day.
Really it is very Happy Mothers day.

26.Dear Mother,
Every body in the world celebrating their mother for this day.
I also wish to celebrate this day.
I want to gift you at least on this day.
Where have you gone.
You don't want child but I want mother.
Please come back to me and get me out from the orphanage.

27.I don't chose you and you don't chose me.
But the love between us is chose by god.
Even god can't separate us Now.
Thank you for taking care of me every second mother.
I don't believe in other life,if there is other life.I want you as my child.
Happy Mothers Day Mother.

28.Mothers Day Message : Mother is not a important thing of life.
She is everything of life.
I am very glad to celebrate this precious day for you.
Happy Mothers day.
Please accept my kiss as Mothers Day Gift.

29.Lying on a mother's lab is nothing but heaven in the earth.
Thank you mother for showing heaven in the earth.
This thing can be do only by god.
You are more than God.
Happy Mothers Day Ma.

30.There is no best women than mother
There is no best mother than you.
Love you so much mother.
Happy Mothers Day.
You are precious for us ever.

31.I have cross the paths filled with stones and trons,
I have swim the ocean filled with Fire Broth,
I have walk the road filled with ditch
But I am safe.Because at every attempt I receive your encouragement.
Your Confident words are make me to cross every thing.
Happy Mothers Day Ma.

Also check: Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism