Saturday, June 6

75 Good Night Messages and Sms


 75 Good Night Messages and Sms

good night messages and sms

1.Sun hide himself sadly,Moon rises himself joyfully to see your innocent sleep.Good night sweet dreams.

2.Night is the best time to realize our day.Goodnight dear.

3.My Sweety ,  a sweet night ,sweet moon and cool stars are singing a night song,Sleep well.Goodnight dear.

4.The star crew has come to get a brightness from your lovable face,Don't disappoint them.Chill night and cool dreams.

5.This message is to remains you that I am always thinking about you before sleep and after wake up and in dreams.Cool night dear.

6.Night is the beautiful gift of god,Close your eyes and open the gift.Good night

7.The very easy job can do by closing eyes is Sleeping and I know you can do that perfectly.Good night with laughter dreams.

8.A lovable night is here for my love,I am with you ever so don't worry about bad dreams.Goodnight dear.

9.A cool breeze , Silent night , Light moon and me is telling you goodnight,Have a peaceful sleep.

10.Have a full rest , Get into your fantasy world.Be a princess on there and come back to me in the morning to be my queen.Goodnight dear.

75 Good Morning Messages and Sms

11.At this night time all hearts may sleep,But a caring heart is thinking about you like me.Goodnight dear.

12.Good Night Messages:I can see a brightest moon on this new moon day by your cute smile,Have a smiley dreams.Goodnight

13.Night is not for only rest but also to dream,dream at night and make it on the day.Goodnight Friend.

14.A good heart will have a good sleep at night,So its time for you.Have a sleepful goodnight.

15.Blue sky turn into black , orange spear turn into white and your eyes are need rest,Goodnight dear.

16.The mosquitoes are singing for you Happy Happy Goodnight,So use goodnight.

17.Before I sleep I wish all my good friends to sleep good,Now I am wishing you goodnight.

18.Off the tension , Stop thinking , Switch off the light , Lock the mobile.Have a great peaceful sleep dear.

19.Look at the sky.Today one more star has come to wish you good night.

20.On this cool sky all the stars are busy by watching moon and the moon is busy by watching my sms Goodnight dear.

Love Messages For Her

21.Night is too short than the day for others,But night is too long to me,If I am not with you.Goodnight at least you sleep well.

22.Night may be dark but it gives you a colorful dream,Start to dream.Goodnight dear.

23.Ghosts may beside you,At mid night it ay wake up you.Some times it will talk to you.But don't worry,Have a peaceful ghost night.

24.This may be the wonderful that ghost may select you to speak.Check your voice.Goodnight dear.

25.Good Night Messages:Read this message fast,Read it again , read read read fast,The sms is still continuing , Read it ' Abrihala ',Read fast,Abrihala,Abrihala,Abrihala,Abrihala.Yes very good.Now the ghost is ready to sleep with you.Ghost night dear.

26.Sleep daily at 8 hours ,work daily 8 hours and groom your knowledge daily 8 hours.But think me 24 hours.Goodnight

27.The peaceful sleep only can bring active tomorrow,Lets ready for it.Good night dear.

28.It is a perfect time for perfect sleep.Don't miss this and sleep well dear.

29.I may not near to you,I may can't kiss your forehead and say goodnight.But it all can possible in my dreams.Goodnight and sweet dreams dear.

30.Download Sweet memory app on your eyes , Close all other applications , Play your dreams and have a good sleep.

Mothers Day Messages For Lovely Mom

31.The night time is a good time to realize what is peace.Enjoy the peaceful night.Goodnight dear.

32.The best time of every day is night.You can do everything in your dreams,Don't miss this best chance.Goodnight dear.

33.Good Night Messages:Your eyes may looking tired , Your head may rolling on pillow but I am very happy that your hands are touching my message and your eyes are reading it.Sorry dear Good night.

34.The most important message before going for bed is 'Check whether the doors are closed'.Good night dear.

35.Most of the people are sleep for living and most of the people are living to sleep and you are the second one.Goodnight

36.Relaxation is very much important,Its time to relax yourself,Sleep well and goodnight dear.

37.My Dear Friend is in need of more sleep,So I beg you moon don't go earlier and don't let sun to come.

38.On your dreams you are the super hero,Achieve everything you want.Goodnight dear.

39.How to relax my self I daily night think about that but before find a solution I fell into sleep.Can you find it,tell me dear.

40.The good night is not to say sleep well but it indirectly telling you that my last thought is you.Goodnight dear.

100 Happy Birthday Wishes Messages

41.Close your tires eyes , Pull your bedsheets up to neck , Cool breeze and cool night is here to sleep.Goodnight Dear.

42.I feel so tired but I never miss you to say Good ni...korr,korr

43.The angels are waiting to bring you dream's world.Get ready and go to the bed.Good night and sweet dreams

44.Soft bed , Warm pillow and smooth blanket is waiting for you to make sleep.Good night dear.

45.The beautiful day is waiting for you tomorrow.To welcome it joyfully have a good sleep at night.Goodnight dear.

46.Keep your hands together , Keep them near to cheese close your eyes,Now start to dream.Goodnight dear.

47.Go to bed , clean it,Please wash bed tomorrow at least.Goodnight

48. Everyday night I am so happy to sleep,because at least on dreams I can live with you.Cool night baby.

49.Thank you for reading my goodnight sms even if you feel sleepy.Goodnight dear.

50.The Fantasy dream world is waiting for your arrival,Kindly please close your eyes and come soon as soon as possible.Good night dear.

51.Night is always good . To read , To talk and to walk.But we are ready to do sleep only.Goodnight dear.

52.Sun is sad and Moon is happy.Because Sun is missing you and moon going to wishing you Goodnight.

53. Don't wake up at the midnight.Because there is a ghost waiting to attack you.Believe me.Goodnight dear.

54.Say my good night for the person next to you,Oh,Sorry.But you can't see him.Goodnight dear.

55.If you smile at middle of night you are having a good dream and secret dream.Goodnight

56.Good Night Messages:You can't find your shadow on night time,but don't worry I will be with you ever more than shadow do.Goodnight dear.

57.We can't get back again the spoken words , Loss youth and yesterday night.So use your night.Sleep well

58.Take a coin and toss it.If heads cover the blanket and close your eyes,If tails close your eyes and cover the blanket.Good night friend.

59.Everyday I go to bed with full of satisfaction to have a wonderful friend like you.Goodnight dear.

60.Welcome to night station.A sweet dreams express is waiting for you.Close your eyes to get a ticket.Goodnight dear.

61.A second silence can't equal to thousands of words.Have a silent night dear.

62. Saying goodnight to others also one of the relaxation medicine,So don't bother about your sms count.Share your goodnight

63.Calm night , Cute moon and cheerful stars are on the sky wishing A calm,cute cheerful face on the earth.Goodnight dear.

64.Take a deep breath , have a calm heart and be a relax minded go to your bed.I'll wake up you in the morning by sending Sun to your window.Goodnight dear

65.The darkness may spread through the sky but there is a Dawn for that darkness,As tomorrow may be the special day for you.Ready for it.Sleep well dear.

66.Its time to say sorry for your eye lashes.Lets leave them to hug.Goodnight dear.

67.Say bye to day,Welcome the night.Say hai to sleep.Get into dream.Goodnight dear.

68.My text is simply remain you that you are the most important person to me.Good night my dear.

69.Don't blame others for your mistake.Don't say no for beggars , Don't waste your love for bad people.Don't say goodnight in the middle of night.It disturbs me.

70.Good Night Messages:The biggest crime of the world is not giving education to children , Wasting food , and waking up me.Don't count your crime rate.Goodnight

71.The boon of good sleep can only get by good heart.

72.G - Go
      O - Out
      O - Of this
       D - Day and
       N - New
       I - Innings will
       G - Give
       H - Hope
       T - To You

73.Every day you may get different experience,But night is the perfect time to realize it.Good night friend.

74.Don't sleep for the dawn but sleep as much you can.Goodnight dear.

75.Our future is depends upon our dreams,Chase your dream.Lets sleep.Goodnight dear.
Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism